Guidelines for Submission for Abstracts for Papers (for Sub themes ST01,02,03)
“Heritage and Democracy”
On behalf of the 19th ICOMOS General Assembly Scientific Committee we invite the submission of Abstracts for papers for the Scientific Symposium to be held in Delhi, December 2017.
The deadline for Abstract submission has been extended to 30 April 2017 by 2400 hours IST.
The Scientific Symposium will be open to both ICOMOS members and non-members and its theme is “Heritage and Democracy”. The Abstracts for Papers are invited for the following three of the total four sub themes:
- ST01: Integrating Heritage and Sustainable Urban Development by engaging diverse Communities for Heritage Management
- ST02: The role of Cultural Heritage in building Peace and Reconciliation
- ST03: Protecting and Interpreting Cultural Heritage in the age of Digital Empowerment
Note: For subtheme ST04, Culture-Nature Journey, please refer to link Click here for submitting a session proposal.
Abstracts for Papers must be submitted no later than 30 April 2017, 2400 hours IST, using the online application link provided Click here
Please follow the instructions when filling out the on-line application form. Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted.
Guidelines for Abstract:
- Abstracts must consist of a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 300 words.
- Language for submission is English or French.
- The chosen sub theme should be clearly identified in size 14 Times font and be centred on the page.
- The title of the paper must be written in size 14 Times font and be centred on the page below the sub theme.
- The name of the principal author(and co authors(s)) must be indicated below the title and aligned to the left in size 12 Times font.
- Affiliation to universities or other institutions should be clearly indicated below name(s) in size 12 Times font.
- All contact information(full postal address, phone numbers, fax and e-mail address) should be clearly mentioned below affiliation in size 12 Times font.
- Key words(maximum of 4) of the paper must be indicated below the contact information in size 12 Times font. (Please refer to the key words listed below each sub-theme in the document detailing the symposium’s theme).
- The Abstract should be submitted in MS word format only, in single-spaced, size 12Times font.
- The principal author and/or co-author(s) of the paper must include a short curriculum vitae consisting of a maximum of 75 words, to be added at the end of the abstract.
Please consult the General Assembly website Click here for full details on how to upload your submission.
To be included in the final scientific programme, all selected paper presenters will need to have paid their registration fee to attend the General Assembly and Symposium. For more information on registration see: click here
For queries only (not for submission) please email [email protected]