Heritage in the caves - Aurangabad Tour (02 Nights / 03 Days)
Length of tour: 03 Days
DAY 01: DELHI – AURANGABAD (BY FLIGHT)
You will arrive at Aurangabad Airport. Following your baggage collection, a CIM representative will meet you as you EXIT the ARRIVALS TERMINAL building after which you would be transfer to your hotel.
Upon arrival check in at your hotel.
Aurangabad is the most convenient point from which one can visit the renowned Ajanta and Ellora caves. This city gets its name from Aurangzeb, the last of the great Mughal emperors. Following his death it continued to be governed by the Nizam Shahi dynasty.
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 – AURANGABAD
After buffet breakfast, you will proceed for a full day excursion tour of Ajanta Caves (closed on Mondays). The Ajanta caves survived hundreds of years in the Sahyadri hills to tell the story of a rich and glorious past from 200 BC to 650 AD. These caves were built to
Offer seclusion to the Buddhist monks, who lived, taught and performed rituals in the Chaityas and Viharas, which were the seats of learning and cultural movement. Ajanta offers rich tapestry of images that speak of places, royalty, culture and tales of everyday life of ancient India.
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: AURANGABAD – DELHI (BY FLIGHT)
After breakfast excursion to Ellora Caves (closed on Tuesdays) – The finest example of cave temples these 34 caves have intricate interiors and ornamental facades. Carved during the 350 AD and 700AD the rock temples and monasteries represent three faiths – Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.
In time transfer to Aurangabad airport to board flight for Mumbai. Upon arrival in Mumbai board you’re connecting flight for onwards destinations.
|Tour Cost||Standard Package Cost (3* Hotel)||Deluxe Package Cost (4* Hotel)|
|Single Person Cost||28000||33000|
|Twin Sharing Per Person Cost||14500||17000|
PACKAGE INCLUDES: –
- 02 night’s accommodation on twin sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast all hotels.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned transportation. The vehicle used under each pax bracket will be as follows:
- 02 Pax: 01 Air- conditioned Medium car.
- 03 – 04 Paying Pax: 01 Air-conditioned Toyota Innova (05 seater).
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Services of an English speaking guide should be provided for al sightseeing & excursion trip.
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE: –
- Entrances fees to be paid at monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Any meals other than the mentioned.
- Government service taxes of 12.36%.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Our quote is not valid any period other than mentioned above.
- Tipping to the Guide and Driver
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- In case of amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Hotel Check-In / Check-out time 1200 NOON