Neemrana Fort Excursion
CIAV – International Committee on Vernacular Architecture – is organising an excursion to a vernacular village, Neerama village, on Friday 8th December 2017. There is still seats on the bus for ICOMOS members if you are interested to join us. The bus takes 25 passengers.
The excursion goes by bus to Neerama village and fort, 120 km southwest of Delhi, Rajasthan Province. The bus ride takes roughly 2 ½ hours from Delhi to Neerama. Please see the below illustrations.
The cost for the tour from Delhi to Neemrana and back, lunch and village walk, is given below. The rates offered are for 25 participants.
- Rs 4420 rate per person (including tax)
- Transport by luxury bus with all taxes included
- Day charges at The Neemrana Fort inclusive of
- Fort Entry charges
- Buffet Lunch
- Currently applicable taxes
- Charges for the guided fort tour for the group including village walk is also included.
The bus shall leave 07:30 from Hotel The Claridges, 12 Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, New Delhi, 110011 New Delhi. Visiting Neemrana Village. Return at 18:00.
- 07:30 – 10:00 Bus hotel the Claridge, Delhi – Neerama village
- 10:00 – 12:00 Visiting the village
- 12:30 – 14:00 Lunch at the Fort
- 14:00 – 15:00 Visiting the Fort
- 15:15 – 18:00 Bus Neerama – Delhi