The Youth Forum
ICOMOS India is organizing Youth Forum during the ICOMOS General Assembly 2017. Objective of this forum is to spread awareness among youth and give them exposure to the possibilities in the field of Heritage. The event shall outline past activities, present work and future scope in the field of Archaeology, Conservation and streams related to different verticals of Heritage.
Youth Forum is open to public. People who are not registered for the General Assembly can also attend the events of Youth Forum. Both, Participants and non-Participants of the General Assembly will have to register separately through this link: https://goo.gl/forms/Ky24PEVDc0wcToeM2
Special Guided Heritage Tours:
|Date||Day||Location||Charges (SAARC)||Charges (Non-SAARC)|
|9 Dec 2017||Sat.||Qutub Minar Complex||INR 400/-||INR 800/-|
|10 Dec 2017||Sun.||Safdarjung’s Tomb||INR 300/-||INR 500/-|
|11 Dec 2017||Mon.||Humayun’s Tomb Complex||INR 400/-||INR 800/-|
|12 Dec 2017||Tue.||Red Fort Complex||INR 400/-||INR 800/-|
|13 Dec 2017||Wed.||Feroz Shah Kotla||INR 300/-||INR 500/-|
- SAARC: For residents of SAARC Countries (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka).
- Non-SAARC: Charges for citizens of countries, other than the SAARC Nations.
- Above charges include entry ticket to the monument.
- Children under the age of 15 years can accompany for free of charge
- Walk start at 8am each day and will last for 2-3 hours.
- Payment can be made on the spot, before the walk.
Special field visit and session on Monuments and Disability at National Museum’s ‘Anubhav Gallery’ on 14th of December from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Session to be conducted by Siddhant Shah. There are no separate charges for this session.
Youth Forum Lectures:
Youth Forum Lectures will be held in India Habitat Centre. There are no charges for these, however, interested participants must reserve their seat by registering at the given link.
Date: 14th December 2017
Session 1: “Courses and Career Prospects” by Neel Kamal Chapagain
Session 2: “History through Poetry” by Vikramjit Singh Rooprai
Session 3: Open Mic